Successful Sutton BID provides services to Sutton Town Centre through four themes:
Ten Pledges for Sutton Town Centre:
- We will raise the town’s profile through increased and robust marketing and a co-ordinated approach to all Town Centre activities.
- We will organise and co-ordinate a calendar of events and a range of markets to drive footfall into the Town Centre.
- We will create a pleasant, welcoming and attractive environment for all those who visit Sutton Town Centre with street trees and planting.
- We will improve safety and security with initiatives such as the radio scheme, pub watch, shop watch & street pastors.
- We will promote sustainable travel options and the awareness and accessibility of business cycle schemes.
- We will supply businesses and potential investors with first hand data on Sutton Town Centre’s performance including footfall figures and dwell time.
- We will represent the business community, ensuring we have a voice on the future direction of the High Street and development of the area.
- We will realise cost savings directly to the businesses through collective purchasing and joint procurement of trade waste collections and recycling initiatives.
- We will attract funding from other sources to enhance the levy provided by the businesses.
- We will ensure that all the services provided by us are additional to those paid for through business rates.