The Sutton Buggy has been providing a valuable service in Sutton High Street since December 2013. Since its launch, our Sutton Buggy has enhanced the shopping experience for the local community and ensured that the High Sreet remains as accessible as possible for all.
Free, safe and comfortable, Sutton Buggy runs from Tuesday to Saturday between Tazza Coffee shop at the lower end of the High Street up to Foxtons at the higher end of the High Street from 9.30am to 5.30pm, simply hail and ride.
Carrying over 78,000 passengers a year, our buggy has travelled around 35,000 miles since its launch. Sutton High Street on average has around half a million visitors a week, so a message on the buggy would be seen to a potential 2 million visitors* per month.
Features and Benefits of Sponsoring the Buggy
- Monthly Packages available
- Discounted rate for Levy payers
- In Buggy Flyer distribution (via Leaflet holders on each side of the buggy)
- Logo on the bonnet of the Buggy
- Logo on the wheel arches of the Buggy
- Website page on this website and Enjoy Sutton website
- Up to 14 tweets a week through our Twitter accounts (@SuttonBuggy, @Enjoysutton and @successfulsutton)
- Up to 3 posts a week through our Facebook pages (suttonbuggy, enjoysutton and successfulsutton)
- Post on our Successful Sutton Linkedin Page
- Reach around 2 million visitors per month*
For further information and packages available on sponsoring Sutton Buggy, please contact us.