You VOTED YES in the postal ballot in June to ensure we can continue to build upon our programmes to make Sutton town centre a more attractive and vibrant retail, office and leisure destination. Our plans for 2017–2022 are based on consultation with our businesses and feedback from consumers who informed our plans for the future. In our first bid proposal in 2012 we pledged to make Sutton busier and more prosperous. We have:
- Created a brand – Enjoy Sutton
- Launched a loyalty card – over 5000 cards in circulation
- Managed the Christmas lights event – over 4000 visitors
- Organised a variety of events including Easter Egg Hunt, Pop-up farm, deck chairs on Trinity Sq. in the summer, Crazy golf and Sunset cinema
- Launched the monthly Farmers’ and Artisans markets and also speciality markets
- Launched the shopper shuttle
- Organised promotional campaigns and competitions to promote Sutton and highlight businesses
We will deliver our renewal plan, support our levy payers and continue the improvements to Sutton town centre through our four priority areas:
- Enhancing Sutton
- Making a Brighter Sutton
- Protecting Sutton
- Getting Value for Sutton
We firmly believe that Successful Sutton is now an integral part of Sutton’s community.
Below is our Renewal Proposal for 2017-2022. Please use the icons on the lower edge to open in full screen or to open up pages separately.