WE WANT TO PROVIDE INCREASED VALUE FOR MONEY FOR BUSINESSES
It is important that businesses within Sutton feel they have a voice. Successful Sutton’s business services programme will allow the BID’s members to secure the trading environment that they want. It will help them use their collective bargaining power to save money – by reducing costs and bringing in additional funds.
We will be…
- Delivering free recycling collections and heavily subsidised food waste collection
- Making available micro-grants for High Street projects.
- Helping businesses meet their corporate social responsibility objectives with a particular focus on initiatives that benefit organisations within the Sutton area.
- Co-ordinating bulk purchasing of other goods and services i.e. utilities and stationary
- Forming a lobbying group to secure additional High Street funding representing business interests
- Organising town centre tours for businesses, employees and visitors
- Agreeing good practice codes for ‘chuggers’ (unsolicited charity collectors)